Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rant of the Day

Why is it that, no matter where I go or how much I pay, I can't get a good haircut? They always leave it too long in one part of my head or (and this makes less sense) cut it too short on another part of my head. Doesn't it make sense, from a business perspective, to leave it all a little long, so I have to come back sooner? Jesus, now I wander around looking like a special needs kid for a week until it grows out enough.

Life is tough.

(I've had worse, though. Like the time, four years ago, when I asked for the cut to be 'long on top, short on the sides' and the Armenian Supercuts worker started to just shave off the side of my head to give me the most extreme bowl-cut ever.)

3 comments:

Matthew Dessem said...

I really, really feel for you on this one, man!

Anonymous said...

Jeff, if you get a chance to read this, be advised that I will be seeing WENDY AND LUCY tonite at the Film forum at 8:00 P.M. with my small entourage (Sunday night that is) If you are available, we can meet up there. On Tuesday night i will be seeing CHE at 7:30 at the IFC....I am sure you are busy and things are hectic, and there's little free time, but just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. Happy New Years!

Anonymous said...

That is one reason why I only get one haircut a year! But I understand that you cannot leave your hair long.